- What is discrimination? It might be useful to think about what constitutes unlawful discrimination.
- To a friend. Talking things through with someone you trust can sometimes help.
- Report and Support. Students and staff can report an incident using the University’s Report and Support system. You can choose to do this anonymously, or you can report with contact details.
- University Procedure. If you choose to make a formal complaint to the University against a student or a member of staff, there are procedures that set out the steps you will need to follow. The University staff and student Dignity and Respect Policy and staff Bullying and Harassment Policy can provide more information.
- Find out what support is available if you think you have been discriminated against.
Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Find out more on support available for students for mental health and wellbeing
- Find out more on support available for staff for mental health and wellbeing